Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Deep Thoughts" by Jennifer Baker

Well, I'll tell you the truth... I was a little nervous about the last few posts. It was nerve-racking putting myself out there like that on the internet. When I am in a small group setting or counseling someone I share some of these stories when it is appropriate. Not knowing who is reading it, what they believe, and how these stories affect them, I can tell you, it has caused me some anxiety... I appreciate everyone who has responded and certainly everyone who has sent a note of encouragement my way. I am loving writing. I have journals that go back to my fifth grade year. I need to write to get through things, and I know when I am not writing, I am stuck somewhere. I know most blogs are a little less serious, and those entries are coming. If you know me at all, you are probably a little surprised by my intensity in these blogs. But inside my head I am constantly processing and contemplating serious and meaningful things. They are overwhelming at times...which is why I write them down. They are my own personal deep thoughts, but if you want to read them, I will be happy to share them with you. Just call me Jack. :)

"I bet if you're a young mobster, and you are out on your first date... I bet it's pretty embarrassing if someone tries to kill you..." - Jack Handey


No comments:

Post a Comment