Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 24, 2008

I don't know what to say....

Well, here I am. It's 2:00 am and I have been fiddling with this blog forever. I really don't know what to write. Not because I don't have anything to say (of course) but because I don't know what kinds of things to say... I have stories to tell, and experiences to share. Things that have changed me, and changed others. I could blog about my day, but even I wouldn't want to read that. I guess I am here because I just need a place to express myself. Maybe I could also do a family blog... this just all feels so presumptuous to assume that anyone would even want to read what I write. The thing is, I think I communicate better on paper (screen) than I do in words. I guess when you are writing you have to focus. When I am talking I am everywhere, because the multitude of things running through my head. I am frustrated constantly by my inability to stay focused, so maybe blogging will be therapeutic for me. So I guess I did it. Here is my first blog. YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Very good 1st blog gal! Yeah..I'm like you...I think...who is gonna read what I write but I write it b/c it makes me feel better and I can refer back to it and honestly help myself stayed focus on what's important...does that make sense? Anyways, keep it up! I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the gracious hello on FB, Jennifer! And congratulations on your new blog.

    Wow! Your girls are just gorgeous. So sweet. What a little slice of Heaven they give us all--

    Please give my love to anyone at Briarwood who might possibly remember me. (I doubt there's really anyone!) And thanks for all you do for the Lord and His Kingdom--

    Yours,
    Tara B.

    ReplyDelete